Replace an existing subassembly with a new one.
To replace an existing subassembly with a new one
- Select a subassembly from a tool palette in the Tooltip Palette vista, or from a tool catalog through the Content Browser.
- When prompted to select a marker point within the assembly, enter R.
- Click the subassembly to replace.
The new subassembly is inserted, and the subassembly after it is highlighted and attached to the outermost top attachment
point of the new subassembly.
- Click a new attachment point for the highlighted subassembly, or press Enter to accept the current location.
- Press Esc to end the command.