Create a subassembly between two existing subassemblies.
To insert a subassembly between two existing subassemblies
- Select a subassembly from a tool palette in the Tooltip Palette vista, or from a tool catalog through the Content Browser.
- When prompted to select a marker point within the assembly, enter I.
- Click the subassembly to insert the new subassembly after.
NoteAlternatively, enter B to click the subassembly to insert the new subassembly before
The new subassembly is inserted, and the subassembly after it is highlighted and attached to the outermost top attachment
point of the new subassembly.
- Click a new attachment point for the highlighted subassembly, or press Enter to accept the current location.
- Press Esc to end the command.