You can compile your program files and create a single application (VLX) file that can be distributed to users and used to
protect your code.
NoteThe Visual LISP IDE is available on Windows only.
A VLX file can contain any number of AutoLISP source (LSP) and Dialog Control Language (DCL) files. When you want to build
an application, you need to consider:
- Basic knowledge of the Visual LISP compiler
- Single and multiple document environments
- Program files have already been debugged
- Namespaces/execution context
- Loading and running application files