can delete selected spaces from a project when you no longer want
to retain any information about the spaces.
To delete one or more spaces
- If the project does not include a space
- In the Project Browser, under Schedule/Quantities,
double-click the space schedule to open it.
- Do one of the following:
- To delete one space, select the row that
contains the space that you want to delete.
- To delete multiple spaces, drag the cursor
across the rows that contain the spaces that you want to delete.
The selected rows highlight.
- On the Options Bar, click Delete.
You can also right-click and click Delete.
- At the warning message, click OK.
The selected spaces are deleted from the project.
The project no longer stores any information about the rooms.
can quickly delete multiple unplaced spaces by selecting them in
that contains only unplaced spaces.