For some available structure analysis types, the results are obtained for both static and dynamic/buckling analyses. Examples
of such structure analysis types include the following.
- Buckling analysis (static analysis results + buckling modes).
- Modal analysis with static analysis taken into account (Static analysis results + modes).
- Seismic analysis (pseudostatic forces results for each mode + modal case modes).
Loads > Select Result type contains two options. These systematize the result presentation for structure analysis cases for
which there are results of static analysis diagrams and of dynamic/buckling analysis modes.
Additionally, the Selection toolbar displays buttons that show the type of active results:
- Enumerated options (displacements, modes) are active depending on the analysis type in the active case.
- Modal analysis: only the Modes type.
- Seismic analysis: only the Displacements type with available mode selection.
- Spectral analysis: only the Displacements type with available mode selection.
- Buckling analysis: Displacements + Modes.
- Modal analysis with static forces taken into account: Displacements + Modes.
- Remaining analysis types: only the Displacements type without mode selection.
In general, when the modes type is active, all graphical results for forces and stresses should not be visible. Only the displacements
for eigenvectors in successive modes are presented.