In Revit Architecture,
you add a door to a curtain wall by customizing a curtain panel
so that it schedules as a door.
- Open a plan, elevation, or 3D view of
the curtain wall.
- Move the cursor over an edge of the curtain
panel to be customized until one of its mullions or the curtain
- Press Tab until the panel highlights,
and then click to select it and display the pin icon.
- Click the pin icon to unpin the panel.
- In the
Type Selector at
the top of
Properties palette, select
a curtain wall door to replace the panel. Only curtain wall doors
can replace a curtain wall panel.
If necessary, you can
load a curtain wall door by clicking Insert tabLoad from
Library panel Load
Family. In the Load Family dialog, open the Doors folder, select
any door family with curtain wall in its name, and click Open to
load the family into the project.
- Highlight the mullion under the door,
and click to display its pin icon.
- Click the pin icon to unpin the mullion,
and then press Delete.
To delete a curtain wall door, select it and
change it back to a curtain wall panel using the Type Selector.
Curtain wall door