common building scenario is a 4-sided gable roof. The following
is a quick procedure to create this look.
results of this procedure will differ from the finished pictures.
- Create a square footprint sketch and
toggle all sketch lines to be non–slope-defining:
- Click Create Roof Footprint tabDraw
- Click Properties.
- For the Specify parameter, select Slope.
- For the Slope parameter, enter 9", or
the metric equivalent.
- Sketch slope arrows as shown.
- Click Finish Roof.
- Open the roof in 3D.
Following is a completed
roof on a model.