Transferring Project Standards
You can copy project standards from
one project and apply them to another. Project standards include
family types (this includes system families, but not loaded families),
line weights, materials, view templates, and object styles.
You can specify which
standards to copy. Any object referenced by an object that will
be copied is included in the transfer. For example, if you select
a wall type and forget to copy the material, Revit Architecture copies it.
To transfer project standards:
- Open both the source and target projects.
- In the target project, click Manage tabProject
Settings panelTransfer Project Standards.
- In the Select Items to Copy dialog, select
the source project for Copy from.
- Select the desired project standards.
To select all project standards, click Check All.
- Click OK.
- If the Duplicate Types dialog opens,
select from the following options:
- Overwrite: Transfers all new project
standards, and overrides duplicate types.
- New Only: Transfers all new project standards,
and ignores duplicate types.
- Cancel: Cancels the operation.