Open the Revit project.
- Add a sheet using one of the following
- In the Project Browser, right-click Sheets
(all), and click New Sheet.
- Click View tabSheet Composition
- Select a title block, as follows:
- In the Select a Titleblock dialog, select
a title block from the list.
If the list does not
show the desired title block, click Load. In the Library folder,
open the Titleblocks folder, or navigate to the folder where the
title block resides. Select the title block to load, and click Open.
- Click OK.
For information about title blocks, see
- Enter information in the title block
of the sheet.
Specifying Title Block Information for Sheets.
- Add views to the sheet.
Adding Views to a Sheet.
- Change the default number and name that Revit Architecture assigned to
Renaming a Sheet. The
sheet number and name display in the Project Browser under Sheets
track printing times, Revit Architecture displays a date and time stamp
on sheets. To format the display of this stamp, modify the regional
and language settings on your computer.