Autodesk® 3ds Max Design® 2011 Help
Setting the Scene
Geometry and surfaces give shape to your models.
- Most of the visible portions of a scene
are created as geometry, which can be
simple shapes such as spheres, or more
- Surface Modeling
- Surface models are good for modeling
more complex forms, such as organic
growths or sculpted objects.
- Transforming an object means
to move it, rotate it, or scale it.
The object's underlying geometry
- Modifiers provide a variety of ways
to change and edit object geometry.
- Precision and Drawing Aids
- 3ds Max Design provides various aids for
measuring a scene, constructing it
with precision, aligning objects
correctly, and so on.