Autodesk® AutoCAD® Map 3D 2019 Readme
This readme contains important information about Autodesk® AutoCAD® Map 3D 2019.
Installation and Setup
- Make sure that your Windows OS is updated before you begin to install AutoCAD Map 3D 2019.
- If it is not already installed, AutoCAD Map 3D 2019 installs Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7, which requires one of the following Windows update levels:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with KB4019990
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- You cannot migrate your user profiles and CUI files from previous releases of AutoCAD Map 3D because the workspace information in AutoCAD Map 3D 2019 has been changed from previous releases of AutoCAD Map 3D.
Country Kits and Country Kit Extensions
- Country Kits for AutoCAD Map 3D provide access to useful country-specific data models, reports, templates and more.
- Country Kit Extensions refer to additional country-specific features or functionality that requires API-based software programming.
You can download Country Kits and Country Kit Extensions from the Autodesk Knowledge Network.
- The Help documentation is available for online and offline use. The offline Help isn't automatically installed with the product. If you don't have a continuous connection to the Internet and want to install Help locally, you can install offline Help at the end of the product installation. Alternatively, you can download the offline Help from the Help menu in AutoCAD Map 3D when you have an internet connection.
After installing offline Help, follow these steps to choose online or offline Help.
- At the Command prompt, enter OPTIONS.
- In the Options dialog box, on the System tab, click or clear the Access Online Content When Available option.
- Click OK to apply the change and close the Options dialog box.
You can access the AutoCAD 2019 Readme here.
Copyright ©2018 Autodesk, Inc.