After you create a join, you can change the settings you specified when you created it. You can remove one (of multiple) joins
from a feature layer, or remove all joins from the feature layer at once, restoring the properties for that layer to its native
Tell me more (Web Help Only)
To modify a join
- In , right-click the feature layer with the join to modify, and select .
- In the Manage Layer Data dialog box, select the join to modify, and click .
- In the dialog box, change any settings.
The settings are the same ones you used when you created the join. For example, you can change this join from to to get rid of extra features created by the original join.
- To delete one (or multiple) joins for this feature layer, click the join to delete (use Ctrl or Shift to select multiple joins).
- When you are finished, click .
Changes can affect the styles, themes, and labels you set up in your map, if they were based on the joined data.