To create a topology
- Bring the nodes or links into the current
- Attach the drawings containing the objects,
then query the objects into the current drawing.
- Open the drawing containing the objects.
- In the Create Topology - Select Topology dialog box,
enter a name and description for the new topology.
- Under Topology Type,
select the topology to create. Follow the steps for that topology:
- When you are done specifying settings,
click Finish to create the topology.
- If appropriate, save the topology information
back to source drawings.
As you create the topology,
if AutoCAD Map 3D finds errors, it gives a warning message and highlights
the errors. Correct any errors; then create the topology over again.