To edit the direction of a link
- Verify that the network topology containing
the link is loaded. You can specify link direction for network topologies
- In the map, double-click the link.
If more than one topology
contains the same link, select one of the topologies. Update
the other topologies later.
- In the Properties palette,
under the Topo properties, choose a setting for the Flow
- Bi-Directional — Movement is
allowed in both directions.
- Forward — Movement is allowed
only in the direction that the link was created.
- Reverse — Movement is allowed
only in the opposite direction of the direction that the link was
The new direction setting
is assigned to the link.
can also store a direction value in an object data table or an external database
table. When you run a shortest path trace, best route analysis,
or flood trace, you can specify the location of this data. When
storing this data, use 0 for Bi-Directional, 1 for
Forward, and -1 for Reverse.