To clean up objects in a map
- Open the drawing containing the objects
to clean or query the objects into the current drawing.
- Because your map may be altered during
the cleanup operation, back up your data before starting.
- Follow these steps:
- Click Finish.
AutoCAD Map 3D performs the
cleanup with the options and values you specified.
- Depending on whether you selected Interactive or Automatic, AutoCAD Map 3D does
one of the following:
- If you selected Interactive
mode, AutoCAD Map 3D displays a list of detected
errors. You can review the errors and decide how to handle them.
For example, you can place markers on the errors, correct them,
or ignore them.
- If you selected Automatic
mode, AutoCAD Map 3D corrects all detected
errors automatically and reports a summary of the results on the
You can run the operation
again to verify that you corrected all existing errors. Cleaning
up geometry in a drawing creates new geometry and new relationships
between the objects. You may need to repeat the cleanup operation.