To change image display quality
- At the Command prompt, enter imagequality.
- Type d (draft) or h (high). Press Enter.
To hide a drawing or show clipped images
- Click the frame of the image or images
Note If you are zoomed in and cannot see the
image frames, press Shift + left-click to select the image or images.
- Right-click the image. Click Properties.
- In the Properties palette,
select one of the display options.
- Select Show Image and
set it to No if you do not want to display
- Select Show Clipped and
set it to Yes to display any clip boundaries
you have made on an image using the imageclip command.