To set up object classification
- Determine the standard objects for your
- Determine the hierarchy of object classes.
You can create categories
of object classes and have all object classes in a category inherit
certain settings from the base object class for that category.
- Create a sample object that has all the
data and properties that to include in the object class definition
- Attach an
existing object definition file or create a
new object class definition file.
- Define the
new object class.
To use this object class
as a base
the default value and the range of allowable values for
each object that you include.
- Store the object class definition file
in a location that is accessible to all the people in your organization
who need it.
- You can attach the object class definition
file to your drawing template so it is attached to all new drawings.