To edit a node
- Open the drawing where the topology was
created and load the topology.
- Do one of the following:
- For a node topology, in Map
Explorer, right-click the topology name. Click Move
- For a network or polygon topology, type mapmn at
the command line.
- When prompted, click the nodes to move.
- Press Enter when you finish selecting
- Specify the base point or displacement.
- Specify the second point of displacement.
The two points you specify
define a displacement vector that indicates how far the selected
objects are to be moved and in what direction. If you press Enter
at the Specify Second Point of Displacement
prompt, the first point is interpreted as relative X,Y,Z displacement.
For example, if you specify 2,3 for the base point and press Enter
at the next prompt, the object moves 2 units in the X direction
and 3 units in the Y direction from its current position.
In a node topology, if
the node's new location is the same as an existing node, specify
which node to keep. In a network topology, specify whether to join
the links and which node to keep.