create or modify a scale threshold
- Zoom the drawing to the scale factor
for which you want to create or modify the threshold.
- To display the Threshold list,
in the Display Manager, click ToolsShow Thresholds.
- Click the thin down arrow next to the Threshold list
and click Duplicate.
- In the New Threshold dialog
box, enter the new threshold value. Click OK.
- Modify any of the styles for this new
If the styles reference
a Library Style, turn off referencing
for the selected style before you modify it. To turn off style referencing,
select the style. On the Display tab
of the Properties palette, next to
Reference, select No.
If you do not turn off Reference,
any changes you make to the style in this scale threshold are automatically
reflected in any styles that reference this style.
creating and modifying styles, you can specify how you want to display
styles as you change scale thresholds.
- Close the lock icon on the Status
Bar to update the drawing window using the appropriate
styles for each drawing scale threshold. Styles change as you adjust
the scale threshold.
- Open the lock icon on the Status
Bar to update the drawing window using the styles for
the current scale threshold. Styles do not change as you zoom.