To review errors before correcting them
- In the Drawing Cleanup - Select
Objects dialog box, select the objects to clean and the
objects to anchor. Click Next.
- In the Select Actions Page,
select the cleanup actions to perform by adding them to the Selected
Actions list. Specify the cleanup parameters for each
- To review errors before correcting them,
in the Options area, select Interactive.
- On the left side of the dialog box, click Error
Markers in the list.
You can also continue clicking Next to
set all the parameters for the cleanup operation. After you click Next on
the Cleanup Methods page, you can
set the markers.
- In the Error Markers Page,
specify the size, shape, and color of the error markers to use for
each cleanup action. Also specify whether to remove markers from
earlier operations or remove markers after this cleanup.
- To save
your settings in a profile, click Save.
- Click Finish to
run the cleanup process and review the list of detected errors in
the Drawing Cleanup Errors dialog
In the Drawing
Cleanup Errors dialog box, the first cleanup action with detected
errors is selected. All other actions are shaded. Cleanup actions are
listed in the order specified on the Drawing Cleanup - Selected
Actions dialog box. The icons to the left of the action
name show you what the error marker for that action looks like.
All cleanup actions are
represented in the Drawing Cleanup Errors dialog box,
with the exception of Simplify Objects,
which is not an interactive operation. For short objects, AutoCAD Map 3D divides
the detected errors into three groups: Short Degenerate Objects, Short
Line Objects, and Short Polyline Objects.
If you are cleaning up zero length objects, AutoCAD Map 3D divides the
errors into two groups: Zero Length Line Objects and Zero
Length Polyline Objects.
- You can address all errors for each cleanup
action as follows:
- To correct all errors for the selected
action, click Fix All.
Note Corrections are
made after you finish reviewing and correcting all errors.
- To display error markers for all errors
for the selected action, making them easily visible in the map,
click Mark All.
- To ignore all errors for a selected action
and remove any error markers, click Remove All.
- To go to the next cleanup action in the
list without correcting errors, click Next Action.
- To address errors one at a time, click
the plus (+) next to the cleanup action. Select Error
1 of... and choose an option:
- To correct the current error and go to
the next one, click Fix.
Note Corrections appear
after you finish reviewing and correcting all errors.
- To leave a marker on the current error,
- To go to the next error in the list without
making a correction and remove any error marker, click Remove.
- To skip an error, click Next.
- You can highlight and zoom to errors
in the map by setting the following options under Zoom
- To zoom to selected errors dynamically,
select Auto Zoom.
- To indicate the percent of the drawing
display that selected error occupies, enter a value in the Zoom
% box. For example, specify 100% to zoom the display
to the extents of the selected error, or specify 60% to display
more of the drawing outside the selected error. Specify 0 to maintain
the current zoom level.
- To zoom to the selected error, clear
the Auto Zoom check box and click Zoom.
- Click Close to
make the corrections to your map.