To select an image by pressing Shift
- Position your pointer so that it is over
the image or images to select.
- Press Shift and click the left mouse
If you clicked more than
one image, the Image Select dialog box appears. This
dialog box displays the names of all the images that are inserted
into your drawing. The image or images that are already selected
are highlighted (not just the images that you selected by pressing
Shift + left-click).
- Click the images in the list to select.
Click OK. To select all the images
in your drawing, click Select All.
To clear the selection set, click Select None.
Shift + left-click is not working, you may need to load the Raster
Extension by using an image command such as Insert
An Image, or you may need to turn on the option.
To turn on the Shift + left-click option
- In the Tool-based Ribbon Workspace, click Insert
- In the Raster Extension Options dialog
box, select the General tab.
- Select Shift + Left Click Image
- Click OK to exit
the dialog box.