save topology analysis settings in a profile
- Do one of the following:
- Specify the settings to save. For more
information, see Analyzing Drawing Topologies.
- Click Save.
- In the Save Topology Profile dialog
box, enter a name for the profile. Click Save.
To load an existing topology profile
- In any of the Topology Overlay Analysis or Network
Topology Analysis dialog boxes, click Load.
- In the Select Topology Profile dialog
box, select the profile to load.
Topology profiles are
saved as *.tpf files.
- Click Open.
The settings from the
selected profile become current.
To rename or delete profiles
- Right-click the profile in the Select
Topology Profile or Save Topology Profile dialog
box. Click Rename or Delete.