To run a query from the Query
- In the Run Library Query dialog box,
select the category for the query.
- Select the query in the Available
- Click Execute Query.
To run a query from Map
- On the Map Explorer of
the Task Pane, right-click the
- Do one of the following:
- Click Execute As Preview to
execute the query as a preview query, regardless of whether it was
defined as a preview, draw, or report mode query.
- Click Execute As Defined to
execute the query using the query mode with which it was defined.
To run an external query
- In the Run External Query dialog
box, select the query.
- Click OK.
If you turned off the Auto
Execute option when you saved the query, the query loads
but does not execute. In
the Define Query dialog box, click Execute Query.