To retrieve objects to edit
- Open a drawing, attach the source drawings
that contain the topology you wish to edit, and make those source
drawings active. Zoom to the extents of the active source drawings.
- In Display Manager,
click Data menu Add
Drawing Data Query Topology.
- In the Topology Query dialog box,
- In the Topology Selection dialog
box, select the topology to query. Click OK.
- In the Load Topology from Source
Drawing dialog box, make sure that both the Topology
Objects options are not selected. Click OK.
- In the Topology Query dialog
box, select or define a query.
- To load an existing query, click Load
Query and select the query.
- To define a new query, click Define
Query, and then define a
query to retrieve the topology geometry
- Select Draw mode
and execute the query.
Now that the objects
are in the current drawing, you can edit them.
To edit the objects
- Unload the
topology from the source drawings. Load the topology in the current
- Make any edits to the topology with the editing
- Add the changes to the save set.
back the changes to the source drawings.
Do not save the current drawing.