To register the map
- Tape the map on the tablet. The map on
the tablet should be flat, with no bumps or wrinkles, and securely
- Start the TABLET command and use the
- Digitize the control points of the map,
and enter X and Y coordinate
values for the locations.
- When you complete the control points,
press Enter. Wait for the calculations to complete.
- At the prompt, enter the calibration
option to use. Select the transformation that gave an Exact outcome.
If all the transformations were a Success, select the option with
the lowest RMS and standard deviation errors.