To delete duplicate objects
- On the Select Actions page,
in the Cleanup Actions list, click Delete
Duplicates. Click Add.
- In the Select Actions list,
click Delete Duplicates to display
the cleanup parameters for this action.
- Under Cleanup Parameters,
set Tolerance to a value slightly
higher than the distance between the objects.
Enter a value in the Tolerance box
or click Pick to select two points that define
- Select the object types to include in
the Delete Duplicates calculation.
- To include rotation in the delete duplicates
calculation for Blocks, Text, or Mtext, select Rotation.
- To include z-values (elevation) in the
delete duplicates calculation, select Z-values.
- Continue specifying Drawing