To create multiple display maps
- Connect to
the data stores to include in the various maps.
You can attach drawings and connect to geospatial
- Create a new display map in the Display
Manager by clicking Data New
- Type a name for the new map in the Current
Map box at the top of the Display Manager.
- To copy a layer from another display
map, follow these steps:
- Switch to the display map containing
the layer you want by choosing its name in the Current
- Right-click the layer and click Copy.
- Switch to the target display map.
- Right-click a blank area in the Display
Manager and choose Paste.
- Style each
layer in the new display map.