AutoCAD Map 3D comes with
predefined workspaces. Each workspace organizes and displays commands
and toolbars differently. You can switch between the following workspaces:
- Tool-based ribbon workspace — customized
for those who are already familiar with the AutoCAD ribbon
- Task-based ribbon workspace — customized
for AutoCAD Map 3D commands
- Map Classic — the menu-driven
interface from earlier versions of the product. Many new commands
are unavailable from this workspace.
You can customize any
workspace, specifying the contents of the ribbon tabs, keyboard
shortcuts, and how the mouse buttons behave.
To select a workspace
- Click the workspace entry in the status
- Select the workspace most appropriate
for your work.
To continue this tour
of AutoCAD Map 3D, go to The Task Pane