To publish attribute data to DWF
- In the Tool-based Ribbon Workspace, click Output
To DWF/PDF panelExport
To DWF/PDF Options (MAPDWFOPTIONS).
- Check Publish Map Information.
- Select the properties to include in the
- To see specific properties, expand any
categories that display a plus sign.
- Check an item with subitems to select
all its subitems.
To save these properties for future use, click
the file icon and specify the name and location of the file for
the exported properties. You can reload these settings again later
by clicking the folder icon.
- Click OK.
you clear the Publish Map Information box,
the options you checked remain checked, but they are not included
in the publish operation. When you check Publish Map Information again,
the options are included.
up and publish
the map to DWF.