To attach drawings
- Drag the file from Windows Explorer to
the Map Explorer tab of the Task Pane.
- or -
- Open the drawing to which you want to
attach another drawing.
- In the Tool-based Ribbon Workspace, click Home
tab Data panel Define
- In the Define/Modify Drawing Set dialog box,
- In the Select Drawings to Attach dialog
box, select the drawings to attach. Click Add.
To modify the settings
for attached drawings, such as the offset, scale, or save back extents,
see Modifying Attached Drawing Settings.
For information on viewing
the attached drawings, see Viewing All Objects in Selected Attached Drawings.