To change the image display quality
- In the Tool-based Ribbon Workspace,
click Insert tabImage panelangle-arrow.
- In the Raster Extension Options dialog box,
select the General tab.
- Under Display Preferences,
select a Display Quality option:
- High dithers the pixels, making differences
in shading more gradual. If you are using a 256 color palette to
display images, dithering helps make an image that has more than
256 shades appear more realistic.
- Draft does not dither the pixels. This
setting is recommended for bitonal images.
- Click OK.