To retrieve drawing objects based on
linked SQL data
- Before you execute a query with a SQL
condition, be sure that the appropriate data source is attached
- In Map Explorer,
under Current Drawing, right-click Current
Query, and then click Define.
- Click SQL.
- In the SQL Link Condition dialog box,
select the link template for the table you want to search.
If you are querying attached
drawings, the link template list includes only link templates defined
in the active attached drawings.
- Create a SQL condition by selecting a
column, an operator, and a value.
To enter a condition,
click Type Condition.
To reuse a condition
you defined previously, click History.
Select the condition.
- Click Add Condition to
add the condition to the Current SQL Condition list.
- To add more conditions, select And or Or and
create another condition.
- When you finish building the SQL condition,
- In the Define Query dialog
box, select a query mode.
- Click Execute Query.