You can set the following
coordinate geometry options:
- If North on your map is not aligned with
the Y axis, specify the angle for North.
- If your COGO information sometimes includes
elevation information, set the COGO commands to prompt for 3D data.
If you never include 3D data, you can turn off this prompt.
- Specify units of measure for your coordinate
geometry input. For Linear Units, select US Feet,
International Feet, Meters, or Chains. For Angle
Format, select Decimal Degrees, Degrees/Minutes/Seconds,
Grads, Radians, or Surveyor’s Units.
- If azimuth bearings on your map are measured
relative to South, set the azimuth base to South.
Otherwise, leave it set to North.
- Create a text log for coordinate geometry
entered through the COGO Input dialog box.