In this exercise, you
adjust the image display. Your modifications affect the display
of the raster image in your map, but they do not modify the image file.
To adjust brightness, contrast, and fade
- If the CITY.dwg map
is not still open, reopen it.
- Scroll to the right side of the raster
- Hold down the Shift key and click the
edge of the image to select it.
Shift-click the edge
of the image to select it.
- Right-click the image and click Image Adjust.
- In the Image Adjust dialog
box, do the following:
- Change the Brightness value
- Change the Contrast value
- Change the Fade value
- Click OK.
The image is much lighter,
displaying the polylines of the original map more clearly.
- Click Save.
To continue this tutorial,
go to Exercise 2: Clip the image.