Run the batch file to
execute the script using the export profile.
When the batch file process
is finished, there will one SDF file for each DWG file in the original
folder. You can add data from the SDF files to any map using Data
Connect in AutoCAD Map 3D.
To run the batch file
- Copy the DWG files, the AutoCAD script,
and the batch file into the folder you created for the export operation.
- Run the batch file.
- On your desktop, click Start Run.
- In the Run dialog box, enter cmd.
- At the DOS prompt, enter chdir and enter the full path to the
folder containing the batch file.
- Enter the name of the batch file.
Where you are now
You created a DOS batch
file that runs an AutoCAD script and applies settings from an AutoCAD Map 3D Export profile.
The batch file exports a folder of DWG files to SDF format.
To continue this tutorial,
go to Lesson 2: Refine the Process.