procedure applies only to drawing objects. It is not available for geospatial
To add distances
- Specify the first distance by doing one
of the following:
- Enter the distance on the command line.
- Select two locations in the map.
- Enter s. Select numeric
text in the map, such as a measurement.
- Enter as many additional distances as
- When you finish selecting distances,
press Enter to view the total of the distances.
The results of the calculation
are displayed on the command line. If you do not see the command
line, press Ctrl + 9 to display it.