To add a point group to a survey
- Right-click a survey in the project.
- Select New Point Group.
The new point group appears in the survey data tree.
- Enter a name for the new point group.
To remove a point group from a survey
- Right-click the point group you wish
to remove, then select Remove Point Group.
To rename a survey
- Right-click the survey you want to rename.
- Select Rename Survey.
- Enter the new name for the survey, then
To remove a survey from a project
- Right-click the survey you want to remove.
- Select Remove Survey.
- Click Yes in the Confirm
Remove Survey message box to remove the survey from the
To view or edit survey properties
- Right-click the survey and select Properties.
The Survey Properties Dialog Box appears.
- To edit survey properties, click the
field you wish to edit and enter your data. Fields with constrained
values will display a drop-down list.