To add a category to the query library
- In the Query Library Administration dialog box,
do one of the following:
- To add a category, under Category, click New.
Enter a name for the
category. Click OK. Do not include spaces in
- To assign a query to a different category,
under Category, select the current category of the query.
From the Available
Queries list, select the query. Click Category.
In the Change
Category dialog box, under New Category,
select the new category for the query. Click OK.
- To change the name or description of
a query, under Category, select the category for the query.
Queries, select the query.
Query, edit the name or description of the query . For external
queries, you can specify a new location for the query.
- To delete or rename a category, select
the category and click Remove or Rename.
You cannot remove a category
that contains queries. You must first delete the queries or move
the queries to a different category and then remove the empty category.
- Click OK.