Create a custom title block format
You can customize title
block formats in the standard drawing templates or you can create your
own title block formats.
- Open an .idw file. Click . The current sheet
becomes an active sketch.
- Use the commands on the Sketch tab to
draw the title block.
- On the Sketch tab, Draw panel, click
Text to insert text, and then click in the graphics window to place
the insertion point for the text box, or drag to define the area
of the text box.
- In the Format Text dialog box, select
the text type, and set the text formatting. When you use the Property
fields, information in the drawing is automatically updated when changes
are made to the model.
- When the title block is complete, right-click
in the sketch window, and select Save Title Block. Enter the name
of the new title block.
The new title block is
added to the Drawing Resources folder in the drawing browser.
- To reorder title block formats, drag
the title block format to the appropriate position in the Title
- To copy a title block format to another
drawing, right-click a title block format, and choose Copy from
the menu. Open the destination drawing, right-click the Title Blocks
entry, and choose Paste.
- Use the Drawing Resource Transfer wizard
to transfer title blocks and other drawing resources from a source
drawing to one or more destination drawings.