You can check that the pressure network is within the allowed minimum and maximum depths.
To perform a depth check
- Specify the validation warning symbol settings.
- Select the pressure network to analyze. The contextual ribbon tab is displayed.
- On the panel, click .
- Select a path along the pressure network in plan or profile view.
- Specify the depth check parameters in the Run Depth Check dialog box and click .
NoteWarning symbols are placed in the drawing at the location where the depth violation is the greatest.
When pressure network parts do not have an associated reference surface, or if the parts are located outside the boundary
of their reference surface, the validation system will display one of the following messages:
- Some or all of the selected parts were not validated because they do not have a reference surface.
- Some or all of the selected parts were not validated because they are located outside the boundary of the reference surface.