Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 / AutoCAD LT 2014
This readme contains the latest information for Autodesk®
AutoCAD® 2014 and Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® 2014.
For reference, save or print this document.
It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you install this product.
- Recommended: Install all Windows Updates before installing the product.
- The Design Feed palette might not update immediately after you save a drawing in Autodesk® 360. To accelerate the save operation, right-click the Autodesk 360 icon, available from the Windows taskbar, and select Sync Now.
Autodesk 360 Sync
- Before you reopen a file that you have saved and closed in Autodesk 360, allow additional time for the automatic sync feature to set the new path for linked files such as xrefs. If the repathing process is not complete, the drawing file will be locked when you open it, and you might get an error.
- You cannot view certain point cloud files in AutoCAD if your graphics card does not support OpenGL® 3.3 or later. In addition, you cannot view these files in a Windows remote desktop session. (Points clouds are not available in AutoCAD LT.)
- See the Autodesk® ReCap Readme for more information.
- Product Help is available online and is not installed with the product by default. If you do not have access to the Web and want to install Help with the product, you can start the Help installation at the end of the product installation. After you open the product, you can also select Download Offline Help from the Help menu.
- You must have Adobe® Flash® Player installed to view some types of video content. If you cannot install it directly from the Welcome Screen, you can install it from the Adobe Flash download page. If prompted to select the Flash Player version to install, be sure to select Flash Player For Other Browsers for best compatibility.
- QuickTime is required for viewing some types of video content. If videos fail to play, install QuickTime directly from the Apple QuickTime download page.
Copyright ©2013 Autodesk, Inc.