The major changes to the 3ds Max 2013 SDK are listed as follows. Note that your plugins must be modified and recompiled to
link to 3ds Max 2013's Unicode function signatures. For more information, see Unicode.
- Unicode - 3ds Max now compiles with Unicode.
- VC10 compiler - 3ds Max now compiles with Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1, and uses the Microsoft Visual C/C++ version 10.0 compiler.
- .NET Assemblies - Significant enhancements were made in the 2012 SAP and 2013 releases of the 3ds Max .NET SDK.
- Nitrous Object SDK - For more information about this feature, consult the Nitrous Object SDK section.
- Property Sheets - Used for building plugins with consistent compilers and linker settings.
- Stabilizing Changes - Minor changes to miscellaneous parts of the SDK.
- Misc. New Feature Changes - Expose functionality for new features in 3ds Max.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License