You can use the
Orientation behavior to
change the direction in which a delegate moves, and the
Vary behavior to vary delegates' speed
or make them stop moving altogether.
After setting up a behavior,
you must use
Assignments to assign the behavior to
a delegate or team.
To use the Orientation behavior:
- Select the Crowd helper
and go to the Modify panel.
- In the Setup rollout Behaviors group, click New. Choose Orientation
Behavior from the pop-up list.
The Orientation Behavior rollout appears below
the Setup rollout.
- To restrict the heading orientation with
respect to the delegate's current heading, turn on Heading group Relative. To restrict
the heading to a specific direction or range, leave Relative off.
- To restrict the pitch orientation with
respect to the delegate's current pitch, turn on Pitch group Relative. To restrict
the pitch to a specific direction or range, leave Relative off.
- Change the other default settings as
To use the Speed Vary behavior:
- Add a Speed Vary behavior to the Crowd
- Adjust the Center and Deviation as needed
to control delegate speed. Change other settings as desired.